10 Tips to find the right Real Estate Agent for you
Are you ready to make another smart property for buying or selling? Is this the first time you are trying and therefore you are hesitating? In order to get away from your fears, it is advisable that you work with the appropriate office for real estate investments. But how will you Find the Right Real Estate Agent? In this article, we are suggesting 10 small tips to help you in this direction.
Finding the Right Mykonos Real Estate Agent for you is something very important to do, therefore not at all is it a difficult process. This does not mean that you can trust anyone, or that you can get big decisions hastily, without weighting some certain situations. The first thing to do is to look for a partner that specializes in exactly what you are looking for. For example , if you want to buy or sell a villa, find someone with experience in this very area.
Then , in order to see if this partner meets your criteria, you can ask yourself other factors such as:
1. What is the specificity of this office? Will it satisfies your needs? Does it include everything you want to assign for them? For example , are bank or notary issues covered by them?
2. Also, make a little research on how many years of experience this office may have in the field of real estate investment. Even better, how successful were these transactions? Many agents sell properties or homes, without making even one successful transaction! Can you actually trust them?
3. Discuss about the commission that is charged by this office and consider whether those services provided to you are worth those costs. In many cases , some agencies charge outrageously large amounts for the services provided!
4. Explore the credibility of this office, by analyzing its profile. Do they own a website or do they advertise on social or other kinds of media? Do they promote real estate properties in a proper and benefit way?
5. In addition, check out the multitude of cases handled by this office which may be relevant to yours property. This will show you that this office is familiar with such sales and can be trusted.
6. Discuss the possibility to handle the maintenance of the house, so as for it to be functional and therefore in good condition , and as a result , it will have a nice appearance.
7. Can you understand when does someone is viewing or is interested in your property?
8. What is the ideal price that the office suggests for your property for sale? Does this meet your expectations?
9. Ask them much can you raise the market value of your property. Experienced partners have valuable advices to give you!
10. Consider the possibility of not renewing your cooperation with this office, in case of not satisfaction with the results. Many agencies prevent real estate dismissals by requesting additional fee.
It is certain that such cooperation requires trustworthy and clear decisions that will guide you to find the office that is meeting your own standards. We hope this mini-guide with the 10 Tips to Find the Right Real Estate Agent for you, will help you at this point!
10 tips for first-time homebuyers
The first home purchase for a beginner can be proven process very difficult and time consuming. There are many issues that one needs to know to be well prepared for the purchase of a house and is quite legal and financial issues to be addressed during this course. To prevent yourself before you experience nasty surprises, we give a list of 10 tips for first-time homebuyers, which will help you greatly:
1st – How much is your finances reaching?
When looking for a new home, it is very easy for your financial budget to exceed the limits. It is easier for you to target your search to the amount of money you can really spare. Make sure that in this money you’re including any extra expenses, such as taxes, estate agents commissions, insurance, bank charges, etc.
2nd - Residential area - Real estate agencies
Narrow your search to the area you prefer for your new home and work with a real estate agent in the area. It is important for everyone, the new house is located in an area that would like and can live in it. Local estate agents have all the information necessary to enlighten you about.
3rd - Housing type - Purpose residen
Always keep in mind the type of home you want to buy and your intention to reside in it. For example, a family would choose an independent house with many rooms and a yard for children to play. Otherwise, one may wish to buy one house on an island, even in another country, to make permanent his summer vacations. These are different cases and certainly directly affect the financial aspect of the case.
4th - Ready house - Under construction - Repairs
There are many ready-made houses in several convenient prices, but also there are some under construction homes which can be more affordable. In some cases also can be found a little old house, which need some repairs, but the price is extremely low. The final choice is yours!
5th - Prepare Your Credit - Banking
Buying a home is one of the largest cases of bank credit and so it should be perfectly prepared, both bureaucratic issues and economics. You should have in advance made a search of the largest banking groups of the applicable rates and the necessary documents they need.
6th – Don’t do other large openings simultaneously
Trying to bring the ride with many open credit fronts, it's like you put in the Hydra! Try to be consistent in your other obligations in order to escape the risk to get a bad image against the bank. This can be an upside down on your home market.
7th – Down payments
In many cases, even of credit procedures, a deposit is required to implement the purchase of a residence. The amount of the advance may be up to 25% of its value, so it is important to have some money already ready to spend.
8th –Paper work
Bureaucracy in the real estate market is important, both in volume and in time. Prepare the necessary documents in order to minimize the time you spend on tasks such as, notaries, lawyers, legal issues, etc.
9th – With the key in hand
Get ready for your move to your new home, only after you complete the purchase! A good legal help from a lawyer will ensure that you will not have to wait long until all proceedings are completed.
10th - Love the house you are buying
The most important purchase of your life is in front of you and one thing is for certain. That if you love the house you are buying, it will love you! Make your purchase with passion and the result will reward you!
We hope this mini guide of the “10 tips for first-time homebuyers” has helped you to make the right decisions on the purchase of your first home! Good search anywhere in the world you are looking for!