News and tips from our blog
10 Tips to find the right Real Estate Agent for you
Are you ready to make another smart property for buying or selling? Is this the first time you are trying and therefore you are hesitating? In order to get away from your fears, it is advisable that you work with the appropriate office for real estate investments. But how will you Find the Right Real Estate Agent? In this article, we are suggesting 10 small tips to help you in this direction.
Finding the Right Mykonos Real Estate Agent for you is something very important to do, therefore not at all is it a difficult process. This does not mean that you can trust anyone, or that you can get big decisions hastily, without weighting some certain situations. The first thing to do is to look for a partner that specializes in exactly what you are looking for. For example , if you want to buy or sell a villa, find someone with experience in this very area.
Then , in order to see if this partner meets your criteria, you can ask yourself other factors such as:
1. What is the specificity of this office? Will it satisfies your needs? Does it include everything you want to assign for them? For example , are bank or notary issues covered by them?
2. Also, make a little research on how many years of experience this office may have in the field of real estate investment. Even better, how successful were these transactions? Many agents sell properties or homes, without making even one successful transaction! Can you actually trust them?
3. Discuss about the commission that is charged by this office and consider whether those services provided to you are worth those costs. In many cases , some agencies charge outrageously large amounts for the services provided!
4. Explore the credibility of this office, by analyzing its profile. Do they own a website or do they advertise on social or other kinds of media? Do they promote real estate properties in a proper and benefit way?
5. In addition, check out the multitude of cases handled by this office which may be relevant to yours property. This will show you that this office is familiar with such sales and can be trusted.
6. Discuss the possibility to handle the maintenance of the house, so as for it to be functional and therefore in good condition , and as a result , it will have a nice appearance.
7. Can you understand when does someone is viewing or is interested in your property?
8. What is the ideal price that the office suggests for your property for sale? Does this meet your expectations?
9. Ask them much can you raise the market value of your property. Experienced partners have valuable advices to give you!
10. Consider the possibility of not renewing your cooperation with this office, in case of not satisfaction with the results. Many agencies prevent real estate dismissals by requesting additional fee.
It is certain that such cooperation requires trustworthy and clear decisions that will guide you to find the office that is meeting your own standards. We hope this mini-guide with the 10 Tips to Find the Right Real Estate Agent for you, will help you at this point!